Wednesday, March 2, 2011

geothermal spa

A beautiful and blinding morning, and the world outside begins to breath, everybody... crew and passenger of Norwegian Jewel l was excited to experience the unique spa experience in beautiful country Iceland.... it's called THE BLUE LAGOON... a popular geothermal spa in Iceland.

Image via Wikipedia
I was packing all my things in my bag...while my friend phone me and yelling at me with full of excitement asking me to meet the whole group at the gangway.
So i didn't get a chance to have breakfast  so I run quickly @ the gangway and all of the people are creating a big queue to get off the ship and get into the Bus taking us to Blue Lagoon.
It's 35mins drive from the port going all the way to that unique spa so i take a chance to eat crackers @ the bus and all the people is busy taking picture of beautiful view around.
After half an hour we already viewed the smoke in like field with full of rocks and green grass its very amazing.


And the bus already stop and this sign welcome us and everyone is excited to enter the Geothermal Spa with the cameras in their hands.
And when we get all the way inside the hotel , outside we view the amazing, big natural hotspring, mineral therapy lake...

Image via Wikipedia
Iceland's Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa!!!
Here are some pics of us:



We enjoyed very much our experience @ the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa.
Very relaxing , rejuvenate and also fun!.
It's so wonderful for explore  what the earth gives to us, experienced it, loved it and shared with it.

2 comments: